Monday 7 December 2009

Accident?




Firstly I was disapointed to see that my 2 hour effort on Paul's shirt had gone to waiste as someone seems to have hacked at the sleeves with a pair of scissors to shorten the metal armature. I take alot of pride in my sewing so I'm not mentioning this to be anal but it reflects badly on me as it looks like I've been lazy on the sleeves when actaully they were hemmed so they didnt fray. Now someones cut off the hems, I won't be suprised if its still me who gets the blame later when the clothes fall apart.

I respect other people's work and possesions, I don't touch without asking permission first. Please show me the same respect. I don't understand why the sleeve wasn't rolled back and the excess metal just clipped off, or alternatively I was in there all day today and didn't leave till 8.30pm when we got kicked out, I only ever left the room for toilet breaks and to get a USB stick from the vending machine in the libary, someone could have asked me to roll it back and hold it up with some stiches. Now it looks a mess and by the end of the animation would probably have frayed noticably up his arm, it wasn't even cut straight.

I have included a before picture when I was making it last night and an after picture of how I found it not long before leaving.

On a more positive note we now have a fully operational team of armatures and the day ended with a nice photo of them.

I think on the whole everything is looking good from what people are posting.
~Hayley Warner

No comments:

Post a Comment