Sunday 22 November 2009

Shoppin' for Fishin'

I'm off to HobbyCraft this afternoon and just wondered if anyone can add any supplies we need to my below list. This stuff will be for both set building and armature construction. I'll try to keep the costs down cos while not overly expensive there it does add up. So I am interested in getting:

  • Balsa wood/foam core (for armatures)
  • Modelling foliage/grass
  • A craft knife that actually cuts
  • A big sheet of green card (this may seem unecessary cos we could just paint a bit of card green, but it's worth it as consistancy of colour is key to getting a clean edge.
  • Some latexy type stuff I've used before which is like a 2 part mixing thing that you just sculpt onto a form and it sets but is entirely flexible (wow, that was clear).
  • Sundry tools that we may need.
  • Fimo/clay..?

I may or may not get all or none of the above, but that is what we basically need.

As I say I'll keep cost in mind but I'm not too concerned if I dont get money back for some of the tools etc, as this is all stuff I'd happily pay for and use myself after we've finished the project.

Can anyone else add to this list..?

-James

No comments:

Post a Comment