Tuesday 10 November 2009

Tuesday 10th November 2009 Group Progress
















Hello everyone Hayley here ^_^. I have lots of photos here I’ve uploaded but that’s because we have all had a very productive day. Just about everyone minus one person (Laura Warner – is she ok I haven’t seen her in a while?) turned up today and everyone’s worked their socks off being there nearly all of the day, David and I were the last ones to leave the basement at about 7.30pm and the others had gone only shortly before that.

David and James focused on the animatic mainly throughout the day, and Steven did some frames for it this morning and I had a little play with the editing this evening. Grace, Steven and I though mainly focused on tree building today, and went shopping together to buy PVA glue and paint, brushes etc, all bought at the cheapest possible prices. Ben came in today as well but went home to work as he had access to more useful tools at home so it was easier for him to work there. Even though the group split into two most of the day into a set team and animatic finishing team so that we were getting the most possible work done, we have all been talking to each other and giving feedback on the different parts.

I apologise for the shoddy labelling as I did it in paint, but I felt it was useful to label all the photos to show who did what. My apologies also to James’ and Ben as I did most of the photos this evening and didn’t get a chance to photo you both, but I think I’ve made it clear enough in this you both had been there today.
~Hayley Warner

No comments:

Post a Comment